Our Commitment To Cleanliness
We are delighted to be welcoming guests back to our villas in Bali. Our utmost priority is to ensure you experience a truly enjoyable stay in a safe and comfortable environment. To that end, we are redefining our hygiene standards and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. We are working hard to meet the latest requirements on hygiene and cleaning standards throughout the public areas of each of our villas as well as within the villas themselves.
To implement stringent health and safety measures we have consulted with outside experts in food and water safety as well as hygiene and infection prevention. On top of that, all of our villas are committed to Airbnb’s Enhanced Cleaning Standards. (For more info please follow link here.) We promise to actively monitor cleaning solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and staff.
Specific steps we have taken include:
Our Resorts Are Ready To Welcome You
- We have installed additional cleaning facilities in the public areas of our villas, while hand sanitisers are available at the reception of each villa.
- We have provided extensive training sessions on new hygiene protocols to our staff.
- All employees follow social distancing rules wherever possible, wear masks in public areas and regularly sanitise and wash their hands.
Your Villa Haven – Extensive Cleaning Practices
- Every villa is thoroughly disinfected after each check out.
- There is daily housekeeping, plus bed linen and towels are changed a minimum of two times per week.
- High contact surfaces such as remote controls, desks, safety boxes and master switches are
- disinfected daily during housekeeping.
- Balcony doors are always open during villa cleaning.
Food Safety Comes First
- Breakfasts are served within the privacy of each villa.
- Our villas offer in-room services for lunch and dinner.
- The villas that do have restaurants in-house place tables within a safe distance from each other, so that diners can enjoy their meals with peace of mind.
- Tables and chairs are cleaned and disinfected as soon as guests leave.
Common Areas Within Complexes Cleaned Daily
- Any common areas within complexes including gyms, spas, recreational areas and communal pools are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis.
- Spa therapists wash and disinfect hands prior to touching guests and wear masks when treatments are performed.